Circular, Concentric and Straight Within 2 Microns!
All micro drills from GMauvaisUSA are painstakingly engineered to perfection: Each drill within microns of the next and last produced greatly improving process repeatability. Our extreme precision in craftmanship leverages generations of artisans using custom built proprietary machines in a laboratory like environment.
- Electronics, Connectors & Optics,
- Watch, Jewelry,
- Precision Instrumentation,
- And More
See how our micro and solid carbide drills can add value to your jobs…
Custom Drill Quote Form
As your Tooling Concierge, we use our expertise to understand your complex machining applications and recommend the right tooling. At Pilot, we also leverage our technical knowledge and business relationships to connect you with four of the world’s most respected brands of broaching tools, reamers, micro endmills & drills, and more.
SUPERIOR PRECISION, QUALITY, CONSISTENCY, AND PERFORMANCE.
Since 1928, GMauvaisUSA™ been delivering high precision micro drills in µm Micron tolerances to the Swiss Watch Industry. With innovative and unique manufacturing technologies in turning, bar cutting, grinding, milling, flute grinding, sharpening and heat-treating, the company produces products of the most consistent quality and reliable specifications, meeting their strict standards for superior quality. Their ability to control our high production operations with incredibly tight tolerances, makes us the right choice. Pilot Precision Products offers a complete range of products in solid carbide and cobalt high-speed steel.
In-process quality controls ensure accurate dimensions and perfect surface finishes. Even with the strictest of quality and in-process controls, our production capabilities provide us the flexibility to offer precision, custom specification micro drill solutions for the most unique and demanding micro drill applications. Quality, precision, consistency and outstanding performance are what you can count on from GMauvaisUSA™ from every product we make.
The Anatomy of a Superior Micro Drill
- Superior edge quality and flute surface finishes for high performance
- Extraordinary concentricity, circularity and straightness within 2 microns
- Consistent, accurate dimensions every time
- Amazing dimension control at h6, h4 and h3 µm tolerances
- Ultra-fine surface finish for smooth operation
- Superior HSS heat treating and 10% cobalt micro grain carbide for outstanding performance and long tool life
- 5140 Series HSS-E Cobalt 8% High-Precision Micro Drills
- 5100 Series HSS-E Cobalt 8% High-Precision Micro Drills
- 6140 Series Solid Carbide High-Precision Micro Drills
- 6130 Series Solid Carbide High-Precision Micro Drills
- 6120 Series Solid Carbide High-Precision Micro Drills
- 6100 Series Solid Carbide High-Precision Micro Drills
- 6200 HP Series Solid Carbide High-Precision Micro Drills
- 6220 HP Series Solid Carbide High-Precision Micro Drills
- 6230 CT Series Coolant-Thru High-Precision Micro Drills
- 1100 Series Solid Carbide Half Round Gun Drills
- 3100 Series Short Solid Carbide 3 Flute Short Cross Drills
- 3200 Series Long Solid Carbide 3 Flute Long Reamer Drills
- Advanced Precision Micro Tool Holders